Tuesday 13 March 2012

Afruxx - Spaceship (Original Mix) FREE DL

Afruxx - Spaceship (Original Mix) by Afruxx

Meet Afruxx (If u havent already) A 19 yr old Jordanian Kid living in Cyprus.This dude has class,tones of it.He constantly delivers a crackin synthesis of organic and computer driven sonicism.I first heard Spaceship when he posted it in the Moombahton FB group about 5 months ago and immediately contacted him for a collab.Since then weve featured on the Generation Bass Moombahluv III Comp (more to follow on that) and there is a truck load more apples in the bag.In the meantime get this in yer lugs,its free,then pop by his Soundcloud page an say thanks.




I also recently asked Afruxx about that track Spaceship and how it came about an he told me this;

'it was my first go at Moombahton, i have been producing house & trance all my life and then i stumbled upon moombahton through Munchi, I saw him in a video and they played his song "La Brasilena ta Montao". so i looked for more songs made by him this is when i listened to "Esta Noche" I went nuts, i instantly fell in love with the genre. in a rush i opened fl studio and ideas just started flooding my head and i thought of Spaceship. I played with the guitar synth a little bit trying to come up with a melody that would give a good feel to the track and fit perfectly,and then adding a heart-shocking drop. This is the style that im working on, starting acoustic and then go hard. When i finished the track, i showed it to my buddies, and a lot of them fell in love with it, others didn't understand it. I wanted to share the track and gather opinions from people that are considered as moombahton professionals. This is when i found the MOOMBAHTON & MOOMBAHCORE group on facebook, i loved the fact that it was a very active page, and how everyone was helping each other by giving out opinions on tracks, organizing moombahton events, sharing different styles of the genre..etc. It's more like a one big family. So i posted my track "Spaceship" and a lot of people fell in love with it, i was excited, and i was encouraged to make more moombahton tracks. this is where it all started, and now here i am focusing on moombahton and making more original tracks for the genre'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awsome stuff !!! Can't wait to hear more :D Keep em' coming Rakan !